The following tables shows the one-off fee payable per course for the accreditation process.
|ALAP Level 1
|ALAP Level 2
|ALAP Level 3
|ALAP Level 4
|ALAP Level 5
|ALAP Level 6
|ALAP Level 7
|TESOL/TEFL Certificate Level
|TESOL/TEFL Diploma Level
- 50% of the above accreditation fee is due upon submission of form CA2. This is non-refundable, regardless of whether the course is approved for accreditation.
- The remaining balance is due following accreditation approval of the course.
- There is an annual fee of £125 GBP per course to cover moderation by ALAP.
- The Certificate level certificate and course transcript must be awarded to every successful candidate. The fee for Certificate level is 12 GBP per person.
- The Diploma level diploma and course transcript must be awarded to every successful diploma candidate. The fee for the diploma is 20 GBP per person.