The following tables shows the one-off fee payable per course for accreditation.
|ALAP Level 1
|ALAP Level 2
|ALAP Level 3
|ALAP Level 4
|ALAP Level 5
|ALAP Level 6
|ALAP Level 7
|TESOL/TEFL Certificate Level
|TESOL/TEFL Diploma Level
- If the Accreditation Panel feels it is necessary to amend submission of course materials, there may be additional charges, dependent upon the amount of work necessary
- 50% of the above accreditation fee is due upon submission of form CA2. This is non-refundable, regardless of whether the course is approved for accreditation.
- The remaining balance is due following accreditation approval of the course.
- There is an annual fee of £550 GBP per centre to cover moderation by ALAP.
- The Certificate level certificate and course transcript will be awarded to every successful candidate. The fee for the certificate and course transcript in electronic and hard copy is 20 GBP per candidate.
- The Diploma level diploma and course transcript will be awarded to every successful candidate. The fee for the diploma and course transcript in electronic and hard copy is 25 GBP per candidate.
Showing the single result