Why ALAP Accreditation?
Accreditation by an external awarding body is considered a key benchmark for measuring the quality of a training provider. The process of maintaining accreditation also allows you to hone your operations and make sure your training institute is running at maximum efficiency.
Benefits of Accreditation
- ALAP is a specialist awarding organisation with extensive knowledge and experience in the ELT industry.
- At the core of ALAP is an Academic Panel who are all highly regarded professionals in the international ELT community.
- External moderation by experts in the field of ELT.
- ALAP accreditation demonstrates that your courses are mapped against a structured framework.
- ALAP accredits both online and onsite language schools and courses based on a thorough inspection of course materials by ELT professionals, verifying they meet industry standards.*
- As an ALAP accredited school you are entitled to advertise on your promotional materials and course materials that your school and courses have been externally verified as meeting rigorous quality standards.
* Not all accreditation schemes are the same. Some will simply allow training providers to use their logo, without checking the standards of the courses on offer. This includes awarding bodies regulated by Ofqual, who are not required to check course materials as part of their approval process. ALAP verifies that the materials and training provided by an accredited language school meets predefined quality standards.
Find out How To Become ALAP Accredited