- TESOL/TEFL Accreditation Application
TESOL/TEFL Accreditation Application
(Application form below)
The ALAP TESOL/TEFL Accreditation Process Is Simple
- To begin the application process first we need to know a little about your training organisation, including some information about the courses you will be submitting for accreditation. Please complete this online form (CA1). An ALAP Accreditation Officer will then make a free assessment and decide whether your application can be taken to the next stage and contact you accordingly.
- If your initial application is successful, the ALAP Accreditation Officer will guide you through the rest of the accreditation process. At this stage you will be required to submit the following:
1. An application form (CA2) for each course you wish to be accredited. One CA2 form must be submitted for each course being submitted for ALAP accreditation.
2. Assessment criteria for each course.
3. 50% of the accreditation fee.
4. Submission Agreement – Form CA3.
5. Payment Form – Form CA4
- The submission is evaluated, and if the course(s) are suitable for accreditation and the Submission Agreement has been signed the centre will be asked to submit a sample of course materials for further evaluation by our assessors.*
- If the sample materials contain grammatical, punctuation or spelling errors the centre will be contacted and asked to submit the whole course for proof reading and correction at a cost of 10GBP per thousand words.
- If the course submission and materials are approved the centre will be informed and invoiced for the balance of the accreditation fee.
- Upon receipt of the balance of fees the centre will be issued with a Certificate of ALAP Accreditation for each accredited course, and will be entitled to display the ALAP Badge of Accreditation on their website and publicity materials. All learners successfully completing an ALAP accredited course will then receive an ALAP Certificate and Course Transcript for the agreed fee per student.
* Not all accreditation schemes are the same. Some will simply allow training providers to use their logo, without checking the standards of the courses on offer. This includes awarding bodies regulated by Ofqual, who are not required to check course materials as part of their approval process.
ALAP is registered on the UKRLP (UK Register of Learning Providers), Number 10088821
Registration on the UKRLP confirms that we have been verified against a recognised legal source.